Monday 9 February 2009

Katrina

.
.
My portrait of Katrina seeks to capture her social standing (the daughter of landed gentry), intelligence and wit. Humour is an important component for anyone. Where an abudance of time is spent in that person's company it is absolutely essential. Katrina's wit is innate, spontaneous and intellectually sharp. She speaks openly and honestly; a quality I greatly appreciate.



The other quality I appreciate, above all else, is loyalty. Katrina, since our becoming acquainted many years ago, has exhibited an abundance of faithfulness as a trusted friend and colleague. She was a teenager and about to sign up with a major model agency when we first met. Later she became my personal assistant. I greatly value her support and genuine comradeship. Below is a picture of our arrival at a venue where the dress code, as happened more frequently in those days, was formal.

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment